I'm Anne Bachewich, a professional dog training instructor, dog trainer, and dog groomer. I have been training dogs since 1999, when I learned how to train my rescue dog who was fearful and fear aggressive, in order to go places and do dog sports with her.
I started my career as a training pro by providing basic dog training classes in my rural area for locals residents. I have been teaching humans about dog training professionally since 2003.
In 2006 I added boarding to the business, and all breed dog grooming in 2007.
During this time I also fostered many dogs privately and for a local rescue, trained dogs for people, did behaviour consultations for many clients and taught rally, basic manners, agility, tracking, tricks, and canine disc to many many people. In 2016 I closed the grooming and boarding parts of the business in order to concentrate on teaching dog training.
My focus now is making training videos, online and in person training instruction and writing articles/books on dog training. I specialize in Livestock Guardian Dog training and dogs who are considered "less intelligent", difficult, or "stubborn".
I work with farmers and ranchers to assist them with their working dogs so that they are able to be more confident in their dog's role on the land and with livestock.
I also coach serious beginner students in basic grooming and dog sports.
I use positive reinforcement to train - without the use of corrections, physical or psychological intimidation or fear.
- achieved over 70 titles in competition in many different dog sports and through several different titling bodies.
- dog grooming training through JKL Dog Grooming School
- Canine First Aid Certified through the Pet Professional Guild
- Certified Fun Scent Games Instructor Level 2 (FSG2) - DogNostics
- Certified Trick Dog Instructor (CTDI) - "Do More With Your Dog!"
- Acute Canine Herbalism Specialist - DNM University
- Raw Dog Food Specialist - DNM University
Visit my YouTube channel